Corps Training Activities (Tuesdays from 6:15 to 9:00 pm)
- 28 November, Tuesday – Commanding Officers’ Parade (Full Dress Uniform/C1s)
- 5 December, Tuesday – Regular Training Night (Field Training Uniforms)
- 12 December, Tuesday – Regular Training Night (Field Training Uniforms)
- 19 December, Tuesday – Holiday Mess Dinner – Handout TBD
- No cadets until January 9th – The corps staff wish everyone happy and safe holidays!
- NEW (updated 13 Oct)- Band will no longer be hosted by 3005: Band Night hosted by the Regional Cadet Support Unit Details TBD!
- Recommendation for cadets: Open to anyone and everyone, come try it out.
- A water bottle
- Pen and paper
- An instrument (if owned)
- Clothing appropriate for the weather
- Sundays: Sign up on Tuesday in Person through Capt Yarmoshuk. Nixon Gym (CFB Workpoint) 0900-1600hrs (9:00AM-4:00PM) every Sunday in civilian attire.
- Cadets signed up will receive paperwork and confirmation with more details for the activity in-person from Capt Yarmoshuck.
- Recommendations for cadets: Eat breakfast or lunch before hand and drink lots of water. Avoid sugar.*
- Something to keep busy- book, cards, game, etc. (must be appropriate (remember the Code of Conduct))
- Water bottle (with lid that closes)
- Pen and Pencil
- Clothing for the weather
- A thick, well-fitting sweater to wear when shooting
- Lunch (if you are there over lunch)*
*Avoiding sugar can help decrease muscle spasms allowing you to have better aim.